WOKEN is a web-based career exploration and job search platform guiding professionals through a step-by-step process to clarify their ideal direction and efficiently land a role they will love.
Here are just a few reasons explaining how we’re different from other career tools out there:
- 1) We aim to make coaching as accessible and affordable as possible — but this does not mean lesser in value. Our vision is that every professional deserves and should have effective career coaching all along their professional journey. Rather than charge $200+/hour, we charge monthly, and allow you to go at your own pace — as fast as you want to fly through our process and reap the benefits!
- 2) Doing career exploration makes your job search more efficient and effective — Our goal is to help you gain confidence in your direction, pursue and land the RIGHT job, as efficiently as possible.
- 3) You have access to me as a coach 24/7 — I created this platform so I can see and review your work in between our calls. Also, I’ll check in proactively throughout the week with you, and you can reach out on text or email at ANY point throughout your week and progress.
- 4) We are action-focused — That means for any open goal or question you have in your career path, we will find productive, practical next steps that are customized to your specific journey and values, so that no matter what your concerns are, you will reach clarity on the best path forward
- 5) We are comprehensive — Whether it relates to gaining clarity on your path, job search strategies and best practices, overall career advancement and learning/skill development options, salary negotiation, deciding where you want to live, tapping in to improve your confidence and career mindset, and anything else relevant to your professional journey — you can guarantee we can and will touch on it.
- 6) We want you to reach outcomes quickly — In fact, most clients find career clarity in just 2–3 months. This process is practical, feasible, and realistic.
Because of all this, you’re getting the greatest possible value out of a career coaching experience.
Book a free coaching call here!
Learn more about WOKEN’s career exploration and job search coaching here!
Rachel Serwetz, CEO & Founder of WOKEN, began her early professional experience at Goldman Sachs in Operations and subsequently at Bridgewater Associates in HR. From there, she was trained as a coach at NYU and became a certified coach through the International Coach Federation. After this, she worked in HR Research at Aon Hewitt and attained her Technology MBA at NYU Stern. Throughout her career, she has helped hundreds of professionals with career exploration and for the past 3.5 years she has been building her company, WOKEN, which is an online career exploration platform to coach professionals through the process of figuring out their ideal job and career path. She is also an Adjunct Professor of Entrepreneurship at Binghamton University and a Career Coach through the Flatiron School and Project Activate.